The optical cutting tube uses high power density laser beam to scan the material surface, heating the material to thousands to tens of thousands of degrees Celsius in a very short time, so that the material can be melted or gasified, and then the melted or gasified material can be blown away from the cutting slot by high pressure gas to achieve the purpose of cutting the material.
Compared with the two-dimensional laser tube cutting, the three-dimensional laser tube cutting needs to constantly adjust the position of the laser tube cutting head to ensure that the laser tube cutting head is always perpendicular to the surface of the workpiece, so as to achieve good cutting quality. In actual production, the programming of three-dimensional laser tube cutting needs to first build three-dimensional model of parts, then import the path of three-dimensional programming system, and need to adjust manually according to the characteristics of parts and tooling, so as to avoid collision of cutting head, complex operation and heavy workload. Because the cutting head of the three-dimensional laser pipe cutting machine is equipped with capacitive sensors, which can automatically adapt to the shape of the parts and always keep a certain distance from the parts to cut, the production needs can be met by using only the two-dimensional programming system of the three-dimensional laser pipe cutting machine without drastic changes in the surface of the parts.
A Simple Analysis of Three-dimensional Laser Tube Cutting
Application Range of Three-Dimensional Laser Tube Cutting
Three-dimensional laser tube cutting is widely used in sheet metal processing, metal processing, advertising, kitchen utensils, automobiles, lamps, saw blades, elevators, metal crafts, textile machinery, grain machinery, glasses manufacturing, aerospace, medical equipment, instruments and instruments industries. Especially in the sheet metal processing industry has replaced the traditional processing methods, and is favored by industry users.
Machinable materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminium, aluminium alloy, galvanized plate, galvanized plate, pickling plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheets and pipe cutting.
Application in manufacturing of aluminium alloy EMUs. Three-dimensional laser tube cutting is mainly used for cutting sleeve of driver's cab skin of aluminium alloy EMU. The driver's cab skin is an aluminium alloy sheet with space curved surface structure, which is especially suitable for cutting with three-dimensional laser. After forming, the production efficiency and cutting precision of three-dimensional laser tube cutting are much higher than that of strip saw.
Application in the manufacture of stainless steel metro. Three-dimensional laser tube cutting is mainly applied to the processing of eye holes and notches of stainless steel Metro door beams, end-door columns, inner ribs, and blank window ribs.
Because of the high cost, long manufacturing cycle and poor quality of blanking die, three-dimensional laser is used to process blanking and eyelids for some parts extruded by dies.
Advantages and disadvantages of three-dimensional laser tube cutting
The production practice has proved that the three-dimensional laser tube cutting has the following advantages: 1. It is flexible and can adapt to the cutting process of workpieces with different shapes. (2) High precision, which can meet the manufacturing accuracy of aluminum alloy EMUs, stainless steel Metro and other products. (3) High economic benefits, can replace the traditional manufacturing process trimming die and punching die, its process steps are simple, manufacturing cycle is short, cutting speed is fast, the width of the slit is small, processing quality is high, can greatly reduce costs, shorten the development cycle of new models, has good economic value and application prospects.
Development Trend of Three-dimensional Laser Tube Cutting
1. With the development of laser to high power and the use of high performance CNC and servo system, high-power laser tube cutting can achieve high processing speed, while reducing the heat-affected zone and thermal distortion; the thickness of the material can be further increased.
2. Improve the processing technology according to the influence of technological parameters of laser tube cutting
3. Laser tube cutting will be highly automated and intelligent. CAD/CAPP/CAM  and artificial intelligence are applied to laser tube cutting to develop a highly automated multi-functional laser processing system.
4. Developing to a multi-functional laser processing center, integrating the quality feedback of laser tube cutting, laser welding and heat treatment processes to give full play to the overall advantages of laser processing.
5. With the development of Internet and WEB technology, it has become an inevitable trend to establish a WEB-based network database, to automatically determine the process parameters of laser tube cutting by using fuzzy reasoning mechanism and artificial neural network, and to be able to access and control the laser tube cutting process remotely and remotely.
6. Three-dimensional high-precision large-scale CNC laser pipe cutting machine and its cutting technology, in order to meet the needs of automotive and aviation industries, three-dimensional laser pipe cutting machine is developing in the direction of high efficiency, high precision, multi-function and high adaptability.